- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Caramel Sauce, for garnish
- Confectioners' sugar, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the pecan pieces and the chocolate chips evenly on the bottom of the pie shell.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together. Pour the filling over the pecans. Bake until the filling sets, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes before slicing. Cut into individual servings and serve with a drizzle of Caramel Sauce and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate Pecan Cake With White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
Persimmon And Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Roasted Butternut Squash Custard Pie With A Pecan Crust
Three Chocolate Bark With Spiced Pecans And Dried Cherries
Mr. Lou's Chocolate Praline Pie
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chess Pie
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pie