- 8 Vienna all-beef hot dogs
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, unpeeled and straight cut (3 inches long by 1/2-inch thick)
- 8 hot dog buns with poppy seeds
- 1 cup minced onions
- 1 cup brunoise fresh tomatoes, seeded
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- Sport peppers, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Preheat the fryer. Fill a stock pot 3/4 of the way full with water and bring to a boil. Add the hot dogs, reduce the heat to a simmer and cover. Cook until the hot dogs are plump, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally for even browning. Remove and drain on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Place the hot dogs in the buns. Start topping the hot dogs with 2 tablespoons of each: onions, tomatoes, mustard and relish. Top with sport peppers to taste and sprinkle a little celery salt on top. Place each hot dog in the center of a piece of deli wrap. Place the fries next to the hot dog. Wrap the dog and the fries up tightly and serve.