- 1/2 pint whole milk
- 2 tablespoon fine dried bread crumbs
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 2 ounces ground almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- One lemon, zested
- 2 dozen round puff pastry shells, (1 to 2 inches in diameter)
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the milk and bread crumbs. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat and let stand for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine the bread mixture, butter, almonds, sugar, eggs and zest. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350ÂºF.
- Fill each pastry shell with a tablespoon of the filling. Place on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Garnish with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Mille Feuille Of Benne Wafers And Pineapple Pastry Cream With Macerated Berries
Emeril's Wedding Cake
Fast French Puff Pastry
Apple Tart Tatin With Homemade Puff Pastry
Cheesy Puff Pastry With A Twist
Basic Hot Milk Sponge Cake
Sour Cream Apple Cake
Pastry For Crawfish Pies
Harry's Bar Cake