- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cored and sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 pound buffalo mozzarella, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced to ¼ cup, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a mixing bowl and combine with the garlic, parsley, capers, olives, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the tomato slices, mozzarella slices and the basil in and overlapping pattern on a serving plate and drizzle with the olive mixture and additional freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle the reduced balsamic over the top. Set aside for flavors to meld or serve immediately.
Bruschetta with Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Olives
Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs with Pimentόn and Manzanillo Olives
Smoked Trout and Mushroom Spread on Crispbread
Fried Tofu with Korean Red Chili Sauce
Cold Poached Salmon with Herb Mayonnaise
Brown Butter Seared Mahi Mahi with Curry Shrimp and Cucumber
Korean-style Pork Wraps With Chili Sauce
Cuban-Style Roast Pork