- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, homemade or good-quality store-bought
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound freshly cooked lobster tail and claw meat, cubed (from two 1 3/4-pound lobsters)
- Potato chips, for serving
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Using a pastry brush, spread the inside and outside of each bun with the melted butter. Grill or broil the buns quickly to warm them through. Set the buns aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, and mix well. Fold in the celery, shallot, tarragon, parsley, and chives. Then fold in the lobster meat. Place 1 bun on each plate, and divide the lobster salad evenly among the buns.
- Serve immediately, with potato chips alongside.
Corn, Tomato And Lobster Salad
Emeril Lagasse's Spinach, Cherry, And Goat Cheese Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
Lemon-scented Blueberry Pancakes
Peach Freezer Jam
Curry-scented Roasted Cauliflower
Cheesy Creole Tomato Pie
Cantaloupe And Pancetta Cream Sauce For Pasta
Eggplant Parmesan Napoleon With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Turnip And Radish Slaw With Jumbo Lump Crabmeat And Chive Oil