- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, homemade or good-quality store-bought
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound freshly cooked lobster tail and claw meat, cubed (from two 1 3/4-pound lobsters)
- Potato chips, for serving
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Using a pastry brush, spread the inside and outside of each bun with the melted butter. Grill or broil the buns quickly to warm them through. Set the buns aside.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, and mix well. Fold in the celery, shallot, tarragon, parsley, and chives. Then fold in the lobster meat. Place 1 bun on each plate, and divide the lobster salad evenly among the buns.
Serve immediately, with potato chips alongside.
Corn, Tomato And Lobster Salad
Grilled Lobster Tails with a Ruby Red Grapefruit And Tarragon Vinaigrette
Lobster and Sweet Corn Chowder
Emeril's Classic Seafood Gumbo
Grilled Sausages with Homemade Mustard
Fried Oyster Po'boy With Jalapeño Mayonnaise And Avocado
New England Clam Chowder
Marinated Blue Crab Claws
Grilled Spinach And Artichoke Dip Sandwich