- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 6 fajita-size flour tortillas, cut into 6 triangles each
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Dulce de Leche
- 6 ounces Mexican chocolate, grated
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, shelled and toasted
- In a medium skillet, pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch; heat oil over medium heat. Add tortillas, 1 at a time, and fry, about 1 minute per side until golden. (Press tortilla down with a fork if it starts to puff up while frying.) Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over hot tortillas. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer fried tortillas to a serving platter. Drizzle with Dulce de Leche, and top with grated Mexican chocolate and pumpkin seeds.
- Source: The Emeril Lagasse Show: Episode 7 - Emeril's Kicked-Up Seafood Fiesta
- Dish Type: Dessert
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Occasion: Any
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Roasted Tomato Salsa
Sammy And Emeril’s Favorite Paella
Roasted Tomato Salsa
Carne Asada Mini Tortillas with Brazilian Vinaigrette Salsa
Bananas And Brown Sugar En Papillote
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce