- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 6 fajita-size flour tortillas, cut into 6 triangles each
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Dulce de Leche 
- 6 ounces Mexican chocolate, grated
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, shelled and toasted
- In a medium skillet, pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch; heat oil over medium heat. Add tortillas, 1 at a time, and fry, about 1 minute per side until golden. (Press tortilla down with a fork if it starts to puff up while frying.) Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over hot tortillas. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer fried tortillas to a serving platter. Drizzle with Dulce de Leche, and top with grated Mexican chocolate and pumpkin seeds.
- Source: The Emeril Lagasse Show: Episode 7 - Emeril's Kicked-Up Seafood Fiesta 
- Dish Type: Dessert 
- Cuisine: Mexican 
- Occasion: Any