- 1 1/3 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup Cognac
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Two 750 ml bottles chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Orange or lemon slices
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Combine the lemon juice, sugar, Grand Marnier, triple sec, Cognac, and orange juice in a large nonreactive bowl and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the Champagne and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Pour into a decorative bowl or pitcher. Garnish with orange or lemon slices and fresh strawberries, if desired. Serve in Champagne flutes, wineglasses, or punch cups.