- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the catfish fillets on both sides with the Essence and salt. Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat dry with kitchen towels. Divide into 4 portions and cover with a damp cloth until ready to use.
- One at a time, coat the fillets in mustard and then wrap tightly with the potato strands.
- In a large (12-inch) ovenproof skillet, or in 2 medium skillets, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Carefully lay the fish in the pan and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes on the first side. Turn the fillets. Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the fish is cooked through and the underside is golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Divide the Mirliton Lyonnaise into 4 portions and place on dinner plates. Lay 1 fish against each, garnish with chopped parsley and Essence, and serve.
Cornmeal Crusted Lemonfish With Grilled Onion And Potato Lyonnaise And Crabmeat Ravigote
Smoked Catfish Terrine
Catfish Sauce Piquante Served Over Giant Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Catfish Beignets With Spicy Lemon Tartar Sauce
Herb Crusted Catfish With Tomato Fennel Vinaigrette, And Andouille And Fava Bean Relish
Potato Crusted Catfish With Fennel Vinaigrette And Spaghetti Squash
Potato Crusted Lobster Tails With Truffled Mashed Potatoes
Andouille Crusted Redfish with a Roasted Pecan Vegetable Relish, Meuniere Sauce and a Pile of Shoestring Potatoes
Pan-fried Catfish With A Warm Andouille Potato Salad