- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the catfish fillets on both sides with the Essence and salt. Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat dry with kitchen towels. Divide into 4 portions and cover with a damp cloth until ready to use.
- One at a time, coat the fillets in mustard and then wrap tightly with the potato strands.
- In a large (12-inch) ovenproof skillet, or in 2 medium skillets, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Carefully lay the fish in the pan and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes on the first side. Turn the fillets. Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the fish is cooked through and the underside is golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Divide the Mirliton Lyonnaise into 4 portions and place on dinner plates. Lay 1 fish against each, garnish with chopped parsley and Essence, and serve.