- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, very thinly sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 7 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian Spice Blend
- 1/4 cup dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound green beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sirachi (roasted garlic-red pepper puree)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chopped green onions, garnish
In a bowl, combine the chicken, 4 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, and Asian Spice Blend. Toss to coat and let sit for 10 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp and water. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
In a large wok or saute pan, heat the oil over high heat. Add the beans and shallow fry until wrinkled, stirring, about 2 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 10 seconds.
Add the chicken and stirring constantly, cook until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chopped shrimp, greens beans, cashews, hoisin, remaining 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, seasame seeds, sirachi, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat, and cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and serve immediately, garnished with green onions.
Pan Fried Catfish With Andouille Smothered White Beans
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Fried Green Tomatoes With Lump Crabmeat And Dave's Ravigote
Pecan Crusted Mozzarella With Baby Greens
Pan Roasted Salmon with Fava Beans and Roasted Tomatoes
Paneed Chicken with Creamed Garlic Potatoes and Braised Kale
Spicy Chicken with Cashews
Tomato Stack Salad with Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette and Fried Green Tomatoes
Chicken and Biscuits with Redeye Gravy
Clancy's Fried Oysters With Brie