- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, very thinly sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 7 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian Spice Blend
- 1/4 cup dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound green beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sirachi (roasted garlic-red pepper puree)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chopped green onions, garnish
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, 4 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, and Asian spice blend. Toss to coat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp and water. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
- In a large wok or saute pan, heat the oil over high heat. Add the beans and shallow fry until wrinkled, stirring, about 2 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 10 seconds.
- Add the chicken and stirring constantly, cook until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chopped shrimp, greens beans, cashews, hoisin, remaining 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, seasame seeds, sirachi, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately, garnished with green onions.
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Chinese Sausage
Emeril's Favorite Chinese Green Beans
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Zesty Lemon Chicken
Grilled Flank Steak with Cebollitas (grilled green onions)
Braised Green Beans with Pancetta and Caramelized Onions
Tipsy Fish With Ginger Sake Sauce
Katafi Wrapped Shrimp In Lettuce Cups With Kicked Up Hoisin Sauce
Chicken And Green Chile Tamales With Roasted Tomato Salsa
Cornmeal Crusted Redfish With A Spicy Red Bean Sauce, Grilled Green Onions Coulis, Homemade Andouille Sausage And Southern Style Hush Puppies