- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, very thinly sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 7 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian Spice Blend 
- 1/4 cup dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound green beans, stem ends trimmed, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sirachi (roasted garlic-red pepper puree)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chopped green onions, garnish
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, 4 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, and Asian spice blend. Toss to coat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shrimp and water. Let sit for 15 minutes. Drain and roughly chop.
- In a large wok or saute pan, heat the oil over high heat. Add the beans and shallow fry until wrinkled, stirring, about 2 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 10 seconds.
- Add the chicken and stirring constantly, cook until brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chopped shrimp, greens beans, cashews, hoisin, remaining 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, seasame seeds, sirachi, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately, garnished with green onions.