- RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GLAZE:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup small diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 2 pints fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- GARLIC ROASTED PORK LOIN:
- 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 boned pork loin
- 8 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed and patted dry, tough stems discarded
- Wild Rice and Dried Cranberry Dressing
- For the Glaze: In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft and slightly caramelized, 4 minutes. Add the garlic to the pan and saute for 1 minute. Add the chipotles and cook, stirring continuously, for 1 minute. Add the raspberries and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the vinegar and stir to deglaze the pan. Add the sugar and salt, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until thickened and reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and strain through a fine mesh strainer, pressing on the solids with the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
- For the Pork Loin: Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Place a large roasting pan over 2 burners over medium-high heat. Add oil to coat the bottom and heat. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper. Place the loin in the roasting pan and sear on all sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Process until smooth. Add enough oil to make the mixture a good, spreadable consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pork from the heat. Carefully rub the garlic/herb mixture over the pork loin.
- Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast registers an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, 40 to 45 minutes. Five minutes before removing the roast from the oven, evenly spread the glaze over the top. Remove from the oven and tent with aluminum foil to keep warm. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- Line a large bowl or platter with watercress. Arrange the wild rice dressing on top and serve. Slice the pork loin and place on top of the rice dressing. Drizzle with leftover glaze.
Roasted Pork Loin With Guava Glaze And Calypso Rice
Paneed Pork Loin And Mashed Root Vegetables With A Roasted Cipollini And Field Pea Relish
Roasted Portuguese Pork Loin with Homemade Pimenta Moida
Roasted Pork Loin With Bacon And Onion Spatzle
Roast Pork Loin with Rosemary
Garlic Studded Loin Of Venison With A Berry Reduction
Chili Pork Loin with Cilantro Oil
Roasted Veal Loin Stuffed With Fontina Cheese And Truffles With A Mushroom Sauce
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Pork Loin