- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Emerilís Red Pepper Sauce or other mild red-hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- BREADING MIXTURE:
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons Baby Bam
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Rinse the chicken pieces under cold running water, pat dry with paper towels, and place in a large, heavy resealable plastic bag. Wash your hands well with warm, soapy water before proceeding.
- Combine the buttermilk, Emerilís Red Pepper Sauce, 1 tablespoon of the Baby Bam, and the garlic in a large measuring cup. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and squeeze gently so that the sauce evenly coats the chicken pieces. Place the bag inside a baking dish to prevent spills and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Combine the breading ingredients in another large heavy resealable plastic bag and shake well to blend.
- Use tongs to remove the chicken, one piece at a time, from the marinade and drop it into the breading bag, shaking to coat well. Arrange the breaded chicken, skin side up, on a large nonstick baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pieces.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve.
- Salmonella warning! Always wash your hands well with soap and warm water after handling raw chicken!
Another Notch Fried Rice
Grill It Up A Notch Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Notches Unknown Pbj
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Yummy Creamy Chicken
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Make 'em Pancakes
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies