- 2 ducks, cleaned and rinsed in cool water
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large yellow onions quartered
- 8 garlic cloves, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub the ducks generously with olive oil and liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stuff each bird with equal amounts of the onions and garlic. Arrange the ducks, not touching, in a baking or roasting pan, breast side up. Bake until the skin is golden and the juices run clear, about an hour.
Christmas Duck, Brazilian Style (pato Do Natal)
Adrienne's Rustic Chicken Liver Pate With Crostini
Smothered Round Steak & Gravy
Oven Roasted Stuffed Quails
Barbecued Cane Glazed Duck
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Papa's Roast Goose
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon
Thyme Roasted Chicken Breast With Morel Madeira Gravy