- 1 pound Chorizo sausage, removed from the casings and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL FILLINGS/ACCOMPANIMENTS:
- Pico de Gallo
- Roast corn
- Grated Peppered Monterey Jack or Mexican Queso Blanco cheese
- Have a large skillet heated over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausage and cook until brown and the fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Over a hot grill or in a clean skillet over high heat, heat the tortillas until warmed through and pliable.
- Divide the sausage filling among the warm tortillas and serve with pico de gallo, guacamole, roasted corn and grated cheese.
Maui Tacos Fish Taco With Pineapple Tomato Salsa
Roasted Pork Tacos With Green Mole Sauce And A Cinnamon And Apple Relish
Seafood Seviche Tacos
Johnny Carino's Fish Tacos
John Demers' Grilled Snapper Tacos With Muscat Canelli Peach Salsa
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Salsa Fresca
Jicama Tuna Tacos With Guacamole And Charred Pico De Gallo