- 1 pound Chorizo sausage, removed from the casings and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas
- Pico de Gallo, for serving, optional
- Guacamole, for serving, optional
- Roast corn, kernals removed, for serving, optional
- Grated Peppered Monterey Jack or Mexican Queso Blanco cheese, for serving, optional
Have a large skillet heated over medium-high heat.
Add the sausage and cook until brown and the fat is rendered, about 5 minutes. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
Over a hot grill or in a clean skillet over high heat, heat the tortillas until warmed through and pliable.
Divide the sausage filling among the warm tortillas and serve with pico de gallo, guacamole, roasted corn and grated cheese.
Chorizo, Cheese, And Green Chile Enchiladas
Emeril's Taco Salad with a Roasted Poblano Buttermilk Dressing
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Roasted Tomato Salsa
Chorizo and Sauteed Pepper Sandwich with Lemony Olive Oil-Cilantro Drizzle
Spicy Sirloin Steak Fajitas
Crispy Fish Tacos
Roasted Pork Tacos With Mole Sauce
Carnitas Soft Tacos With Guacamole And Pico De Gallo
Kale And Chorizo Soup