- 1 (1 1/2-inch thick) sushi grade tuna loin or 2 pound tuna steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Herbes de Provence
- 2 crusty French bread rolls, about 6-inches in length, cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Rub the tuna on all sides with the oil and lightly season with salt, pepper and the herbs. Grill, turning, until medium-rare. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- With a fork, scrape out the inner crumbs from both halves of bread. Spread both sides of each roll with tapenade. On the bottom slices of bread, layer the tomatoes and onions over the tapenade and top with other ingredients.
Grilled Spinach and Artichoke Dip Sandwich
Grilled Tuna With Tortilla Sauce, Black Bean Chili, And Salsa
Grilled Fish Sandwich with Roasted Corn Aioli
Mini Grilled Truffle Cheese Sandwiches
Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
Delmonico’s Pan Sautéed Drum Meuniere
Fresh Tuna and Butter-Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno and Basil Oil
Roast Beef Sandwich with French Onion Dip and Crispy Shallots
Veal Parmesan Po'boy