- Preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Prepare the Apple Pecan Stuffing.
- Sprinkle the chops with the Creole Seasoning using 1/2 teaspoon on each side, and using your hands coat the meat well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chops and sear them until brown, for 3 minutes on each side, and for 2 minutes standing on their fat edges. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the remaining 1 tablespoon oil on the baking sheet and cover the oil with the Apple Pecan Stuffing. Arrange the chops on the stuffing and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the chops are baking, prepare the Herbed Shallot Sauce.
- To serve, mound 1 1/2 cups of the Apple Pecan Stuffing on each of 4 plates and top with a chop. Spoon 1/2 cup of the Herbed Shallot Sauce over each serving.
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Herbed Shallot Sauce
New New Creole Pork Chops With White Beans
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Pork And Eggplant Cutlets With Olive Tomato Sauce
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Roasted Shallot Sauce