- Preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Prepare the Apple Pecan Stuffing.
- Sprinkle the chops with the Creole Seasoning using 1/2 teaspoon on each side, and using your hands coat the meat well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chops and sear them until brown, for 3 minutes on each side, and for 2 minutes standing on their fat edges. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the remaining 1 tablespoon oil on the baking sheet and cover the oil with the Apple Pecan Stuffing. Arrange the chops on the stuffing and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the chops are baking, prepare the Herbed Shallot Sauce.
- To serve, mound 1 1/2 cups of the Apple Pecan Stuffing on each of 4 plates and top with a chop. Spoon 1/2 cup of the Herbed Shallot Sauce over each serving.