- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- Braised Kale
- Creamed Garlic Potatoes
Pound the chicken breasts with a mallet between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until they are about 1/8 inch thick. Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
In a bowl, combine the flour with the salt and pepper. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk and 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. In a third bowl combine the bread crumbs with the Parmesan, parsley, basil, thyme, tarragon, oregano, 1 tablespoon oil and the remaining 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour, the egg wash, and then the bread-crumb mixture, coating each piece completely.
Heat the remaining 6 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and sauté (working in batches as necessary) until golden brown, for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
To serve, arrange the paneed chicken with the Braised Kale and Creamed Garlic Potatoes on 4 dinner plates.
Blackened Red Fish With Emeril’s Quick Cabbage And Lemon Butter
Pan Fried Catfish With Andouille Smothered White Beans
Baked Oysters with Braised Leeks and Tasso Hollandaise
Fried Shrimp Po-Boy
Chicken and Smoked Sausage Gumbo
Emeril's Classic Seafood Gumbo
Fried Soft Shell Crabs with Tasso Hollandaise
Crawfish Cakes With Crawfish Cream
Kicked Up Fried Calamari with Creole Olive Salad
Crystal Fried Shrimp PoBoy