- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh pasley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups Braised Kale
- 2 1/2 cups Creamed Garlic Potatoes
- Pound the chicken breasts with a mallet between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap until theyíre about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning, using your hands to coat the meat.
- In a bowl combine the bread crumbs with the Parmesan, parsley, basil, thyme, tarragon, oregano, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning. In a third bowl beat the eggs with the milk and the remaining 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare the Braised Kale and the Creamed Garlic Potatoes, and keep both warm.
- Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour, the egg wash, and then the bread-crumb mixture, coating each piece completely.
- Heat the remaining 6 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and sautÈ until golden brown, for about 2 1/2 minutes on the first side and 2 minutes on the second side.
- To serve, arrange 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of the Braised Kale, and a generous 1/2 cup of Creamed Garlic Potatoes on each of 4 dinner plates.
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Stuffed Chicken Legs In Pastry With Andouille Cream
Creamed Garlic Potatoes
Grilled Filet of Beef with Blue Cheese Glacage, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and a Drizzle of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Spicy Beef Empanadas With Fire Sauce And Cilantro Cream
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas