- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or as needed to taste
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 40 freshly shucked oysters with their liquor (1 pint)
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 ounce Beluga caviar, or other caviar of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Combine the cream, green onions, garlic, and Creole Seasoning in a large skillet over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce has thickened and reduced to a consistency thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Stir in the salt and pepper, add the oysters and their liquor, and shake the skillet until the liquid begins to simmer, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss gently, cooking just until the edges of the oysters start to curl, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Serve on plates or in shallow bowls and top with a dollop of caviar. Sprinkle each serving and the rim of the plate with 1 tablespoon of the chopped green onions.
Shrimp Stuffed Flounder With Sauce Piquante
Crawfish Cakes With Crawfish Cream
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Gulf Fish Beignets With Green Onion Tartar Sauce
Angel Hair Pasta with Smoky Mushrooms and Tasso