- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 40 freshly shucked oysters with their liquor
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 ounce Beluga caviar, or other caviar of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Combine the cream, green onions, garlic, and Creole Seasoning in a large skillet over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the salt and pepper, add the oysters and their liquor, and shake the skillet until the liquid begins to simmer, for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander. Add the pasta and toss gently, just until the edges of the oysters start to curl, for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Serve on plates or in shallow bowls and top with a dollop of caviar. Sprinkle each serving and the rim of the plate with 1 tablespoon of the chopped green onions.
Corn Flaps With Chive Cream And Caviar
Smoked Salmon Potato Hash With Poached Eggs And Caviar
Smoked Salmon Souffles With Dilly Egg Sauce And Caviar
Chanterelles, Crabmeat, And Fettuccine With Lemon Butter Sauce
Greens With Fried Tortellini And Prosciutto
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Piri Piri Shrimp With Pasta Salad
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine