- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 40 freshly shucked oysters with their liquor
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 ounce Beluga caviar, or other caviar of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Combine the cream, green onions, garlic, and Creole Seasoning in a large skillet over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the salt and pepper, add the oysters and their liquor, and shake the skillet until the liquid begins to simmer, for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander. Add the pasta and toss gently, just until the edges of the oysters start to curl, for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Serve on plates or in shallow bowls and top with a dollop of caviar. Sprinkle each serving and the rim of the plate with 1 tablespoon of the chopped green onions.