- 1 1/2 cups Lemon Butter Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh chanterelles, rinsed and sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (2 cups) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- Prepare the Lemon Butter Sauce; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chanterelles and sautÈ until the mushrooms are just tender, for about 1 minute. Add the green onions, garlic, shallots, basil, salt, and pepper, and cook until the vegetables start turning translucent, for about 2 minutes. Cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Add the crabmeat and pasta and shake the skillet or toss gently to avoid breaking up the lumps of crabmeat. SautÈ for 1 minute.
- Carefully stir in the Lemon Butter Sauce, reduce the heat to medium, and cook, just until the sauce is heated through, for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Makes about 4 cups.
- To serve, get down your best pasta bowls and allow 1 cup of pasta per portion, topped with sauce (including plenty of chanterelles and crabmeat). Sprinkle the rim of each bowl with 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Skillet Steak With Tasso Maque Choux And Fried Chanterelles
Pan Seared Grouper With English Pea Puree, Chanterelles, Sunchokes, Rainbow Carrots, And Minneola Buerre Blanc
Lemon Butter Sauce
Portobello Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, And Fresh† Tomato Sauce
Smoked Salmon Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
Asparagus And Seared Shrimp With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Greens With Fried Tortellini And Prosciutto
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish