- 1 1/2 cups Lemon Butter Sauce 
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh chanterelles, rinsed and sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (2 cups) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- Prepare the Lemon Butter Sauce; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chanterelles and sautÈ until the mushrooms are just tender, for about 1 minute. Add the green onions, garlic, shallots, basil, salt, and pepper, and cook until the vegetables start turning translucent, for about 2 minutes. Cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Add the crabmeat and pasta and shake the skillet or toss gently to avoid breaking up the lumps of crabmeat. SautÈ for 1 minute.
- Carefully stir in the Lemon Butter Sauce, reduce the heat to medium, and cook, just until the sauce is heated through, for about 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Makes about 4 cups.
- To serve, get down your best pasta bowls and allow 1 cup of pasta per portion, topped with sauce (including plenty of chanterelles and crabmeat). Sprinkle the rim of each bowl with 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning.