- 8 cups thick tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 10 ounces vodka
- Crushed ice
- Quick Pickled Okra, for garnish
- Pickled Mirliton, for garnish
Pour the tomato juice into a large pitcher. Stir in the salt, celery, salt, pepper, lemon juice, lime juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, and Vodka. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Fill tall glasses with crushed ice and add the mix. Garnish and serve.