- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cup boned, sliced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh or smoked andouille or chorizo sausage chopped or broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese, plus more as needed
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain in a colander, reservig 1 cup of the cooking water.
Season the chicken with 1 1/4 teaspoon of the Essence and set aside. Season the shrimp with the remaining 1 1/4 teaspoon of the Essence and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet (12 to 14-inches) over high heat. Add the andouille and cook, shaking the skillet and stirring, for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, shaking the skillet occasionally, for about 1 minute. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, for 1 minute longer. Stir in the green onions, garlic, continuing to cook another minute, then add in the reserved pasta water and cream and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add the cooked fettuccine and toss until the pasta is heated through and thoroughly blended with the sauce, about 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat. Serve immediately with addtional parmesan if desired.
Fried Shrimp Po-Boy
Andouille And Chicken Jambalaya
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Boudin Balls with Creole Mustard Dipping Sauce
Fried Oyster Po'boy With Jalapeño Mayonnaise And Avocado
Pork And Shrimp Spring Rolls With Peanut Sauce
Slow-Cooked Cochon de Lait Po’Boy
Better Than Mama's Chili Mac
Baked Ziti With Italian Sausage And Fennel