- 16 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, stems removed and wiped clean
- 2 cups finely chopped lightly toasted pecans
- In a bowl fitted with an electric mixer, cream together the goat cheese, cream cheese, mascarpone and liqueur.
- Working 1 at a time, spoon about 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture around each grape, rolling between your hands to coat evenly. Place on a dish and refrigerate until slightly set, about 20 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, place the pecans. Roll the cheese-coated grapes in the pecans and place on a platter. Chill until set 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
Chile-Glazed Crispy Confit Duck Wings with Blue Cheese Crème Fraiche and a Shaved Celery and Grape Salad
Goat Cheese Fondue On Country Style Bread
Herbed Goat Cheese And Proscuitto Shrimp
Smoked Ham Hock And Goat's Cheese Dumplings
Leek And Goat-cheese Cake With Marinated Lentils
Goat Cheese And Spinach Tart
Goat Cheese And Rosemary Tart With Shaved Prosciutto And Armagnac-macerated Figs
Goat Cheese Turnovers With Tomato Coulis And Basil Puree
Goat Cheese And Vegetable Ravioli In A Citrus-tomato Broth With Fresh Herbs And Melted Leeks