- Cranberry ice cubes
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 3 cups apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Freeze two ice trays filled with cranberry juice cocktail. Place the ice cubes in a 3 1/2 quart punch bowl or pitcher. Add the cranberry juice, apple cider, club soda and lemon juice; stir gently to mix well. Garnish with the orange and lemon slices.
- Recipe pulled from "The Dexter Cider Mill Apple Cookbook" by Katherine Merkel Koziski.