- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup brandy
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 pound boneless pork loin, trimmed
- Emeril's Original Seasoning or Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Creole Mustard
- 2 cups veal reduction
- Mashed Root Vegetables
- Turbo Dog Braised Cabbage
- FOR THE MARINADE: Combine all of the ingredients (except the cornstarch and water) in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk well and bring to a dimmer, and cook for 1 minute.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Add the mixture to the hot liquid and continue to cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Season the pork with Essence or Creole seasoning. Place the pork in a large plastic storage bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate for 8 hours in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the pork loin on a roasting pan, reserving the marinade. Roast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 400 degrees F and continue to roast for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F on a meat thermometer, basting every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the loin rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Whisk the mustard and the veal reduction in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve, spoon the mashed root vegetables in the center of each plate. Place the cabbage around the potatoes. Slice the pork into 1/2-inch pieces. Lay a couple of the slices against the potatoes. Spoon the sauce over the pork and garnish with parsley.
Grilled Double Cut Andouille Crusted Pork Chops With A Creole Mustard, Caramelized Onion Reduction Sauce
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Horseradish and Black Pepper Crust
Crawfish Stuffed Pork Chops With Crawfish Borderlaise Sauce
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Pork Tenderloins With Quince Puree And Port Wine Glaze
Apple Cider Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
Rack Of Lamb With Creole Mustard Crust, Rosemary Jus, And Apple Mint Relish
Grilled Spicy Sausage With Florida Sweet Potatoes And Peppers With Mustard Vinaigrette
Roasted Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Smothered Black Eyed Peas