- 4 individual Cuban bread loaves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shaved roasted pork
- 1 pound shaved smoked ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced dill pickles
Preheat the griddle. Slice the bread loaves in half. Smear the butter on both sides of each loaf of bread. Build each sandwich with the roasted pork, ham, cheese and pickles.
Place the sandwiches on the hot griddle and place a waffle iron on top of the sandwiches to flatten the sandwich. Griddle the sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Slice the sandwich in half and serve.