- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the peas and cook until tender, about 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta with the oil and lemon juice. Add the green onions, parsley, and basil and toss to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Scallopini With Fresh Tomato Sauce And Herbed Orzo With Peas
Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken With Reduced Pan Gravy, And Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Herb And Sausage Orzo
Fresh Carrot Ring With Buttered Peas And Cauliflower
Stewed Black-eyed Peas With Ham Hock
Rice With Peas And Pine Nuts
Stewed Black Eyed Peas With Country Ham
Orzo Salad Stuffed Tomatoes