- Peanut oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound Chinese sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 pound Bok Choy, shredded
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- Nuoc Cham sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 24 spring roll wrappers
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup matchstick carrot strips
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
Preheat a wok of peanut oil for frying. In a separate wok, heat the vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the sausage. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and the shrimp. Season with 3 tablespoons of the nuoc cham and chili garlic sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely. Stir in the green onions.
Combine the bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro and mint and dress lightly with a little nuoc cham.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture in the bottom quarter of each spring roll wrapper. Fold two sides of the wrapper toward the center and then roll like a jelly roll, pressing the edges together to seal. Repeat until all 24 rolls are done. Fry until crispy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels.
Serve with carrot and herb salad and nuoc cham sauce.
Beer Battered Fried Okra Stuffed With Crabmeat And A Spicy Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Pork Boulettes (deep fried pork balls), with Spicy Dip
Pork And Shrimp Spring Rolls With Peanut Sauce
Fried Shrimp Po-Boy
Poutine (fries And Gravy)
Turbo Dog Stuffed Shells
Pan Fried Spicy Crab Cakes
Creole Fried Chicken
Fried Spicy Ispich Clam Rolls
Crystal Fried Shrimp PoBoy