- 1 ounce Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum (Barbancourt Three Star Rum if not available)
- 1 ¼ ounces Myers Dark Rum
- ½ ounce Gaetano Orange Curacao (Grand Marnier, if not available)
- ½ ounce Monin Orgeat Syrup
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice (strained)
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- 1 wedge fresh lime, for garnish
- Fresh Mint Sprig, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker combine the rums, orange curacao, orgeat syrup, simple syrup, and lime juice. Add a scoop of ice and shake until well-chilled, 10 to 15 seconds.
Fill a double old-fashioned glass with fresh ice and strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with the cherry, lime, and mint sprig.