- 3 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 breakfast slice country ham (1/2 ounce), diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons shredded mild cheddar
- In a medium bowl or the jar of a blender, whisk together or blend eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne, and heavy cream until well blended and frothy.
- In a small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add egg mixture and stir lightly until just set on bottom, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle green onions across omelet and continue to cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, shaking pan to loosen the eggs around edges.
- When eggs are nearly completely set but still slightly soft, sprinkle cheese over top. Hold the pan in one hand and, with a flick of the wrist, flip omelet, then fold one-third toward center. Turn omelet out onto a plate, folding it over onto itself into thirds. Garnish with additional chopped green onions if desired and serve immediately.
Prosecco With Orange Sorbet And Cointreau
Popovers With Creamy Creole Shrimp
Creamy Creole Shrimp
Country Ham And Cheddar Omelet
Pecan Waffles With Pecan And Banana Syrup
Braised And Barbecued Pork Shanks With Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce And Cheddar-jalapeno Cornbread
The Ultimate Cheese Dip: Cheesy Beer