- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- Chocolate Sauce, for dipping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and vanilla. Add the toasted pecans and potato chips and stir well. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about 1 tablespoon each, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Dip the bottom of a heavy flat-bottomed glass in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and flatten the cookies on the baking sheet, dipping in sugar before flattening each cookie. Bake the cookies until light golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool. (The cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.) When cookies have cooled, dip 1 half of each cookie in the chocolate sauce, if desired. Let harden on a wire rack.
Honey-butter Baked Chicken With Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Marsh's Tenderloin Fried Steaks
Pasta With Vodka Sauce And Sausage
Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Amy's From the Oven Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Peanut Butter–chocolate Chip Cookies
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Parmesan Truffled Potato Chips