- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the half-and-half and butter in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Heat the mixture until a thin paper like skin appears on the top. Do not boil.
- Place the chocolate and vanilla in a medium heat-proof bowl. Add the half and half and let sit for 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Serve slightly warm.
- The sauce can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for several days, but it must be returned to room temperature, or warmed gently in a warm water bath before serving.
- Source: from emeril's kitchens: favorite recipes from emeril's restaurants
- Dish Type: Sauces
Kick Butt Gumbo
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
Double Cut Pork Chops with Tamarind Glaze, Green Mole Sauce and Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
J.K.'s Chocolate Soufflés with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Emeril's Restaurant Sweet Corn Muffins
Fried Shrimp Po-Boy
Amy's From the Oven Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Kalua Pork Sandwich with Kimchee Aioli, Pineapple Asian Slaw and Crispy Onions