- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 Idaho potatoes, peeled, and thinly sliced
- Finely grated Parmesan, for dusting
- Emeil's Original Essence, for dusting
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or in a large, heavy pot to 360 degrees F. (If using a large, heavy pot, only fill oil halfway up the sides of the pot).
- Carefully add potatoes to hot oil and fry until golden brown. Remove from oil with a spider strainer or slotted spoon, and drain on plates lined with paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan and Essence. Serve with pork barbecue sandwiches.
Horseradish Cole Slaw
Emeril's Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich With Homemade Bam Chips
Emeril’s Slow-Cooked Bam-B-Q Baked Beans
Martyís 1000 Bam Potato Cakes
Fried Vinegar Chips
Twice Fried Vinegar Chips
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Parmesan Truffled Potato Chips
Homemade Barbecue Sauce