- 1/4 pound bacon, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound baby artichokes, halved and cleaned
- Salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dandelion greens, cleaned
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add the bacon and cook until the fat is rendered and the bacon is brown and crispy. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate and set aside. Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat from the pan.
- To the remaining bacon fat, add the garlic and cook until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Deglaze with the white wine vinegar and reduce by 1/4. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard. Add the artichokes, toss well, and return to the heat and cook until the artichokes are heated and slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the dandelion greens on a large platter. Pour the artichoke mixture over the greens. Garnish with the reserved bacon and the eggs.
Dandelion And Bitter Greens With Fried Potatoes And Warm Bacon Dressing
Warm Lyonnaise Sausage And Potato Salad
Saute Of Shrimp Over Fried Green Tomatoes With Warm Remoulade Sauce
Artichokes Stewed With Greens
Crispy Catfish And Black Eyed Peas, Bacon And Caramelized Onion Relish With Fried Collard Greens
Andouille And White Cheddar Over Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Caramelized Salmon Over A Warm Potato Salad
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potato Au Gratin
Jerusalem Artichokes With Mushrooms And Truffle Oil
Warm Spinach Salad With Roasted Pecan And Bacon Dressing With Goats Cheese