- 20 Marinated Sardines
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 20 very small bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), or larger ones cut into pieces
- Minced fresh parsley leaves, garnish
- Small capers, drained, garnish
- Bring the marinated sardine fillets to room temperature while assembling the remaining ingredients.
- Roast the pepper on an open gas flame, turning frequently with tongs until all sides are charred black, 7 to 10 minutes. (Alternately, the pepper can be roasted under a broiler, or on top of a gas or charcoal grill.) Place in a plastic or paper bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle. Peel the pepper, make a slit down 1 side, and open flat. Remove the seeds and the stems. Cut into 20 thin strips.
- Place the bocconcini balls on a work surface. Wrap each with 1 sardine fillet, then with a red bell pepper strip, and secure with a toothpick. Place on a decorative platter. Drizzle with the sardine fillet marinating oil. Garnish with the chopped parsley and sprinkle with the capers.
Tequila Marinated Shrimp Pizza With Chorizo, Onions, Bell Peppers, And Cilantro Pesto
Daniel's Sardine And Red Pepper Terrine
Roasted Garlic And Red Bell Pepper Dip
Roast Beef, Arugula, And Blue Cheese Sandwiches On Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dressing
Sausage, Onion And Bell Pepper Brochettes With Grilled Kicked Up Polenta Squares
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Grilled Tomato And Red Bell Pepper Soup With Grilled Pancetta
Miso Marinated Broiled Black Cod With Cucumber Relish
Roasted Red Bell Peppers