- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 medium to small oysters, shucked and drained
- 12 scallops, side muscle removed
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat the broiler. In a shallow bowl, combine the wine, garlic, and pepper sauce. Add the oysters and scallops and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes. Place the bacon flat on a work surface and scrape with the back of a knife to prevent from shrinking while cooking. Place 1 oyster or scallop on each piece of bacon and roll up to enclose. Secure with a toothpick and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place on the top rack of the oven and broil, until the bacon is crisp and the edges of the oysters have curled, turning once to cook both sides evenly.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Devils On Horseback
Angels On Horseback
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Pigs In Blankets
Stuffed Deviled Crabs
Caramelized Salmon Deviled Eggs
Veal Piccata with Angel Hair and Parmigiana-Reggiano
Emeril's Ruby Red Rocket Cocktail
Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs with Pimentόn and Manzanillo Olives