- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped green cabbage
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers, and onions.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, honey, celery seed, mustard seed, and red pepper flakes, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over the vegetables and stir to combine. Season with the salt and black pepper.
- Let cool, then cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 12 hours and up to 2 days.
Ham And Apple Dumplings: Schnitz Und Knepp
Turbo Dog Braised Cabbage
Beer Braised Cabbage And Celery Root
Dandelion And Bitter Greens With Fried Potatoes And Warm Bacon Dressing
Emeril's Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
Roasted Red Bell Peppers
Pepper And Herb Green Rice
Stuffed Roastedred Peppers In Roasted Garlic White Wine Broth With Angel Hair Pasta