- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a cookie sheet.
- First, add the butter and sugars into a mixing bowl and cream with mixer. Add the eggs and mix well. With a large spoon mix in the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and the oatmeal, mix well.
- Add the water, raisins, and vanilla. Flour a workspace and with a rolling pin or your hands make a "snake" with the dough and cut it into several pieces or in a pretzel shape. Place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how thick you snakes are). Let them sit and cool on the stove.
- Serve on a plate and a glass of milk; garnish with something that you can BAM! with.
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dolci Di Castagna (aka Chestnut Creams)
Rice Pudding With Rum Raisins And Sugared Almonds
Charlie Trotters Whole Roasted Figs With Goat's Cheese Ice Cream, Spicy Fig Sauce And Oatmeal Tuiles
Apple Oatmeal Crisp With Irish Whiskey Cream
Apple, Pear, And Raspberry Stew With Oatmeal Dumplings
Kicked Up Oatmeal Cookies
Big And Chewy Oatmeal Cookies