- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped lemongrass
- 1/4 cup peeled and minced fresh ginger
- To make the simple syrup: In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, stir, and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the coconut milk, water, lemongrass and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Add the simple syrup and stir well. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Pour into an ice cream machine and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve.
Shrimp Coconut Soup With Ginger And Lemongrass
Shrimp In A Coconut, Ginger And Lemongrass Broth
Spiked Watermelon Daiquiri With Citrus Ginger Infusion
Citrus Ginger Infusion
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate Cookie Crust
Fried Ice Cream
Pina Colada Parfait
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips
Roasted Peach Soup Garnished With Peach Sorbet And Butter Cookies