- 1 quart Ginger-Lemongrass Infused Coconut Sorbet
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate shavings, garnish
- In 4 tall, footed glasses, place 1 small scoop of coconut sorbet and pack the ice cream down into the bottom of the glasses with the back of a spoon. Top with about 1 tablespoon of the chopped pineapple, about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the toasted coconut, and drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of the rum. Continue with the remaining ingredients, so there are 4 layers of each, ending with pineapple and rum on top, pressing with a spoon to "seal" each layer.
- Place the parfaits in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and top each with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and garnish with white chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.