- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard or other whole-grain, spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 celery root, about 1 to 1 1/4 pounds, peeled and cut into thin matchstick slices
- 1 fennel root, about 3/4 pound, trimmed and tough outer core removed, cut into thin slices, and fronds reserved
- 1 pound boiled baby shrimp
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and paprika. In a bowl, combine the celery root and fennel root, and add sauce to coat.
- Place the shrimp in a separate bowl and toss with the remaining remoulade.
- Divide the celery root and fennel among 6 plates. Top each serving with shrimp and serve, garnished with reserved fennel fronds.
Fennel And Celery Root Remoulade With Baby Shrimp
Crispy Fish With Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw And Parsnip Creamed Potatoes
Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw With Crispy Fish And Parsnip Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Lamb Chops With Peppers And Celery Root Mash
Emeril's Braised Celery Root With Grilled Millbrook Venison Chops And Celery Root Mash
Anne's Celery Root Remoulade With Smoked Duck
Celery Root Fries With Creole Remoulade Sauce
Fresh Crab Salad With A Celery Root Mayonnaise
Artichoke, Brie, And Crabmeat Omelets With Lemon Creme Fraiche And Caviar
Grilled Shrimp Boudin With Crispy Mirlitons And A Classic Remoulade Sauce