- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the cheeses and mix thoroughly. Place the mixture into the center of a 9-inch pie plate and form into a 5-inch diameter disk. Spoon the salsa on top and around the cheese mixture.
- Place the pie plate in the oven and bake until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped cilantro and nuts. Serve with tortilla chips or small slices of French bread.
Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
Roasted Eggplants, Peppers & Goat Cheese With Balsamic Thyme Vinaigrette
Adrienne's Corn Bread With Matos Cheese
Marinated Roasted Peppers With Goat Cheese
Vidalia Onion And Pear Salsa
John Demers' Grilled Snapper Tacos With Muscat Canelli Peach Salsa
Haricot Vert Salad With Pine Nuts And Parmesan Cheese
Chunky Pimento Cheese Spread
Creamy Pimento Cheese