- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the cheeses and mix thoroughly. Place the mixture into the center of a 9-inch pie plate and form into a 5-inch diameter disk. Spoon the salsa on top and around the cheese mixture.
- Place the pie plate in the oven and bake until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped cilantro and nuts. Serve with tortilla chips or small slices of French bread.