- Two and two-thirds cups (7 ounces) flaked coconut
- One-half cup sweetened condensed milk
- Two-thirds cup confectioners' sugar
- One-fourth cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- One-fourth teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, milk, sugar, almonds, butter, and vanilla. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and form into balls about the size of a pecan. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a bowl set over simmering water or in a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Using two toothpicks, dip each ball into the chocolate, covering them evenly. Place them on the prepared sheet. Using a fork, drizzle the tops of each ball with any remaining chocolate. Refrigerate until set.
Triple Coconut Cake with Seven-Minute Coconut Frosting
Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Bonbons
Milk Chocolate And Coffee Kahlua-spiked Ice Cream Bonbons
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips
Grilled Pineapple With Rum Glaze And Coconut Ice Cream
Pineapple Cream Pie With Coconut Crust
Macadamia Nut And Coconut Tart