- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, tapioca, milk and egg. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and chocolate to saucepan and cook over medium heat until pudding comes to a full boil, stirring continually to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and rum.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Stir for creamy texture.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Nana's Noddle Pudding
Orange Mango Pudding
Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Savory Croissant Breakfast Pudding
Warm Center Chocolate, Chocolate Bread Pudding
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Old Fashion Chocolate Pudding
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding