- 1/2 recipe Herbed Profiteroles
- 6 ounces sea scallops (about 5 large scallops), quartered
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canned cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 cup shredded Bibb lettuce
- Prepare the profiteroles.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients except the profiteroles and the lettuce. Toss well and allow the seviche to marinate for 1 hour. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- Slice about 1/4 inch off the top of each profiteroles, fill with 3 tablespoons of the seviche, and replace the lid lightly on top.
- To serve, arrange 1/4 cup of the shredded lettuce on each of 4 dinner plates and place 2 profiteroles on top.
- Note: Many people use cream of coconut to make piÒa coladas. It can be found either on the cocktails accessories shelf or with the ethnic foods in your supermarket or grocery.
Smoked Duck Mousse Profiteroles With Chile Pepper Glaze
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Sauteed Scallops With Saffron Corn Sauce
Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Herbed Lamb Patties With Creole Ratatouille And Rosemary Jus
Herbed Shallot Sauce
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Unstuffed Pork Chops With Herbed Shallot Sauce
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette